In article 126 of the Housing law is regulated: for foreign individuals, a passport is valid and there is a check of the entry mark of the regulatory authority of Vietnam Immigration and entry and is not subject to privilege , diplomatic immunity in accordance with the Ordinance of privilege and exemption from the Agency of the diplomatic representative, the Consular Agency and agency representatives of the international organization in Vietnam are purchased housing in Vietnam. As such, foreigners are allowed to sign contracts and own housing in Vietnam (Condotel is also of this type) and is granted a maximum housing certificate not exceeding 50 years.